- As a teen, shoveled asphalt for City Street Department beginning three decades of public service.
- Director of Clarksville Streets Department for 20 years and Chief of Staff for City Mayor guiding the county through turbulent times.
- Named State's Public Works Person of the Year.
"I'm often asked, what makes Montgomery County so attractive? My first response is the people. We are not only looking for partnerships, we are looking for relationships." - Montgomery County Mayor Jim Durrett
Fort Campbell Advocate
- Organized Fort Campbell listening session to minimize the effects of Federal sequestration.
- Implemented Military Fellowship Program for service members transitioning into the Montgomery County workforce.
- Launched Network of Care website for veterans and their families easy access to benefits.